Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: FOSS4G 2014 Code Sprint Sept. 13th

Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: FOSS4G 2014 Code Sprint Sept. 13th

Eli Adam
Hi all,

I propose a GeoMoose sprint in PDX this September at FOSS4G.  I've
started a GeoMoose section on the wiki page [3].

Eli

[3] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2014_Code_Sprint

Re: Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: FOSS4G 2014 Code Sprint Sept. 13th

Dan Little-2
I'm all signed up.