Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Dropping broken packages from OSGeo-Live 10.5

Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Dropping broken packages from OSGeo-Live 10.5

Jonas Eberle
Dear all,

please note: The PyWPS package is broken on OSGeo-Live and it will be commented out from the upcoming release if it is not fixed by tomorrow:

Is anybody available to fix this?

Thanks,
Jonas

Re: Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Dropping broken packages from OSGeo-Live 10.5

Tom Kralidis
I tried with Angelos today to fix this.  PyWPS was updated to 4.0 which we
couldn't get working.  We then reverted to 3.2.5, and there were still
issues. We agreed to hide (but not remove) PyWPS from this release so we can
sort out for next OSGeo-Live release.

..Tom