Fwd: OSGeo Charter Member Nomination for Ben Lewis

Fwd: OSGeo Charter Member Nomination for Ben Lewis

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Ben Lewis nomination by Andy Anderson. The 2017 member
nominations list was updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: OSGeo Charter Member Nomination for Ben Lewis

Jeffrey Johnson
+1 for Ben. We have worked with him and his team at the Center for
Geographic Analysis as part of the GeoNode project for several years
and they have contributed greatly to the development of that project.

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 5:16 AM, Simone Dalmasso
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> A big +1 for Ben.
>
> Il giorno sab 9 set 2017 alle 11:56 Vasile Craciunescu
> <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>>
>> Forwarding Ben Lewis nomination by Andy Anderson. The 2017 member
>> nominations list was updated [1].
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Vasile & Jeff
>> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>>
>> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Paolo Corti
big +1 for Ben from me as well.

I have been working now for some years with Ben on the WorldMap and
Hypermap projects and I am always delighted by his extensive knowledge
of the open source stack used in these projects. He was greatly
involved in the GeoNode project since its origins.
He is a big advocate of geospatial open source software here at the
Harvard University and in the Boston area geospatial community, and he
is a regular speaker at OSGeo conferences. As mentioned by Andy, he
also put a lot of effort to organize the latest FOSS4G conference in
Boston.

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Jeffrey Johnson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 for Ben. We have worked with him and his team at the Center for
> Geographic Analysis as part of the GeoNode project for several years
> and they have contributed greatly to the development of that project.
>
> On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 5:16 AM, Simone Dalmasso
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> A big +1 for Ben.
>>
>> Il giorno sab 9 set 2017 alle 11:56 Vasile Craciunescu
>> <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>>>
>>> Forwarding Ben Lewis nomination by Andy Anderson. The 2017 member
>>> nominations list was updated [1].
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Vasile & Jeff
>>> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs