Fwd: OSGeo Belgium update

Johan Van de Wauw
Hi all,

I forgot to add all of you in CC when mailing this to osgeo.
In the meantime, the belgium@list is set up, and this is the first
mail to test whether everything works as expected!

Kind Regards,
Johan

Re: Fwd: OSGeo Belgium update

dirkf
For me this works. Thanks!

Dirk

On 22-04-15 14:22, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I forgot to add all of you in CC when mailing this to osgeo.
> In the meantime, the belgium@list is set up, and this is the first
> mail to test whether everything works as expected!
>
> Kind Regards,
> Johan

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

Re: Fwd: OSGeo Belgium update

Marc Ducobu-2
This also works for me :). Welcome everyone.

Marc

On 22/04/15 14:24, Dirk Frigne wrote:

> For me this works. Thanks!
>
> Dirk
>
> On 22-04-15 14:22, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I forgot to add all of you in CC when mailing this to osgeo.
>> In the meantime, the belgium@list is set up, and this is the first
>> mail to test whether everything works as expected!
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>> Johan

Marc Ducobu
Champs Libres
http://www.champs-libres.coop
+32 494 91 52 47

Champs Libres Cooperative SCRLFS
Rue Jean Bury 23 - 4000 Liège - Belgique
BE0541.427.670

Re: Fwd: OSGeo Belgium update

Tommy Oozeer
Also ok for me !