Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - projects please join

Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - projects please join

jmckenna
Administrator
It would be great to have pycsw make a brief report (2 slides) in Dar
for the AGM (please signup on the wiki page below).

Re: Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - projects please join

Angelos Tzotsos
Thanks Jeff,

We will provide the report like we did the years before.

Best,
Angelos

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 4:05 PM, Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member

Re: Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - projects please join

jmckenna
Administrator
Great thanks Angelos.  I have added your report to the wiki schedule at
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2018 Please update it
with the presenter name when you know those details.

-jeff