Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - projects please join

Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - projects please join

jmckenna
Administrator
It would be great to have GRASS GIS make a brief report (2 slides) in
Dar for the AGM (please signup on the wiki page below).

Re: Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - projects please join

Luca Delucchi
On 3 August 2018 at 14:21, Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It would be great to have GRASS GIS make a brief report (2 slides) in Dar
> for the AGM (please signup on the wiki page below).

I will be in Dar, if someone could provide the 2 slides I can present them

ciao
Luca

www.lucadelu.org

On 2018-08-03 10:00 AM, Luca Delucchi wrote:
> On 3 August 2018 at 14:21, Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> It would be great to have GRASS GIS make a brief report (2 slides) in Dar
>> for the AGM (please signup on the wiki page below).
>>

> I will be in Dar, if someone could provide the 2 slides I can present them

Thanks Luca, for now I added your name beside the report on the wiki.  -jeff