Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

jmckenna
Administrator
Hello friends!  It would be great to have the OSGeo-JP local chapter
make a brief report (2 slides) in Dar for the AGM (please signup on the
wiki page below).

Re: Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

hhayashi
Dear Jeff, our friend.

Thank you for your Kindly announcement Jeff.
We will prepare our OSGeo.JP AGM Slide soon and send or hand it to Dar Es Salaam.

Hayashi.
OSGeo.JP
 http://www.osgeo.jp
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.

MANAGER
Engineering headquarters
Geospatial Information Section
GIS Expert

HIROFUMI HAYASHI
[hidden email]

Umeda Center Bldg. 2-4-12 Nakazakinishi
Kitaku, Osaka 530-0015 JAPAN

  Tel: 06-6373-6121
  Fax: 06-6373-6126

*
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1imiG7x09ry7lGvmS15FCVq2Z7yaICY00fcpXBK27TXY/edit?usp=sharing

We are coordinating activities on the OSGeo Wiki
(https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2018). Please add
your project and name to the wiki if you can attend.

Best regards

Astrid Emde (OSGeo Secretary)

Astrid Emde
OSGeo Board Member and OSGeo Secretary
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
https://www.osgeo.org/member/astrid-emde/

Re: Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

jmckenna
Administrator
Thank you my dear friend Hayashi-san and all of OSGeo.JP

-jeff