Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

jmckenna
Administrator
It would be great to have the Irish local chapter make a brief report (2
slides) in Dar for the AGM (please signup on the wiki page below).

Re: Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

daniel mcinerney-2
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the info - we'll include a 1 or 2 slide report on our
activities, and hopefully someone in Dar will be able to present it on
our behalf, as I don't think anyone from the Irish Chapter will be there.

best regards,

Daniel.

pEpkey.asc (2K) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

jmckenna
Administrator
Hi Daniel,

Great, I have added the Irish Chapter to the AGM schedule. (worst case,
it's my pleasure to present your 1 or 2 slides for you all)

thanks,

-jeff