Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

jmckenna
Administrator
It would be great to have the Europe local chapter make a brief report
(2 slides) in Dar for the AGM (please signup on the wiki page below).

Re: Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

Dirk Frigne-2
I will take action tommorow.

Dirk.

--
Dirk Frigne
President OSGeo Europe

BIC ARSPBE22
BE47 9731 8951 3580

OSGeo Europe VZW BE 0689915666

Re: Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

jmckenna
Administrator
Thanks Dirk.  -jeff

On 2018-08-22 12:56 PM, Dirk Frigne wrote:

> I will take action tommorow.
>
> Dirk.
>
> On 03-08-18 21:00, Jeff McKenna wrote:
>> It would be great to have the Europe local chapter make a brief report
>> (2 slides) in Dar for the AGM (please signup on the wiki page below).

Dear list,

I prepared 2 slides for the OSGeo AGM with the actions OSGeo Europe took
last year. I used the mailing list to look for past initiatives.
Please have a look and update or let me know what I should add/change

We need also a volunteer to present the 2 slides during the 2 min
presentation in Dar. If you are in Dar and want to represent OSGeo
Europe local Chapter, please feel free to stand up.

Dirk

On 22-08-18 19:25, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Thanks Dirk.  -jeff
>

> On 2018-08-22 12:56 PM, Dirk Frigne wrote:
>> I will take action tommorow.
>>
>> Dirk.
>>
>> On 03-08-18 21:00, Jeff McKenna wrote:
>>> It would be great to have the Europe local chapter make a brief report
>>> (2 slides) in Dar for the AGM (please signup on the wiki page below).

The AGM can be found here: [1]

Dirk
[1]
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1imiG7x09ry7lGvmS15FCVq2Z7yaICY00fcpXBK27TXY/edit#slide=id.g3ffe66376c_4_0

On 27-08-18 10:17, Dirk Frigne wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> I prepared 2 slides for the OSGeo AGM with the actions OSGeo Europe took
> last year. I used the mailing list to look for past initiatives.
> Please have a look and update or let me know what I should add/change
>
> We need also a volunteer to present the 2 slides during the 2 min
> presentation in Dar. If you are in Dar and want to represent OSGeo
> Europe local Chapter, please feel free to stand up.
>
> Dirk
>
> On 22-08-18 19:25, Jeff McKenna wrote:
>> Thanks Dirk.  -jeff
>>

>> On 2018-08-22 12:56 PM, Dirk Frigne wrote:
>>> I will take action tommorow.
>>>
>>> Dirk.

delawen
I will be there but I think it is better if someone else do it, to have a clear distinct face that is not also the global face, right? If no one wants, I will.

El lun., 27 ago. 2018 11:21, Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]> escribió:
The AGM can be found here: [1]

Dirk
[1]
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1imiG7x09ry7lGvmS15FCVq2Z7yaICY00fcpXBK27TXY/edit#slide=id.g3ffe66376c_4_0

On 27-08-18 10:17, Dirk Frigne wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> I prepared 2 slides for the OSGeo AGM with the actions OSGeo Europe took
> last year. I used the mailing list to look for past initiatives.
> Please have a look and update or let me know what I should add/change
>
> We need also a volunteer to present the 2 slides during the 2 min
> presentation in Dar. If you are in Dar and want to represent OSGeo
> Europe local Chapter, please feel free to stand up.
>
> Dirk
>
> On 22-08-18 19:25, Jeff McKenna wrote:
>> Thanks Dirk.  -jeff
>>

>> On 2018-08-22 12:56 PM, Dirk Frigne wrote:
>>> I will take action tommorow.
>>>
>>> Dirk.

Thank you Maria for being volunteer, and I Agree with your vision.

So, any other volunteers?

Dirk