Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

jmckenna
Administrator
It would be great to have the Belgium local chapter make a brief report
(2 slides) in Dar for the AGM (please signup on the wiki page below).

Re: Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

Oliver May-4
iirc Geal was attending the conference?

I guess we can provide an extract of our latest GA?

cheers,

Oliver

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 8:13 PM, Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Oliver May

Support manager -- geospatial architect

Out of office every wednesday

Brugsesteenweg 587

9030 Gent

+32 9 23 66 018

+32 484 97 77 70

www.geosparc.com

Re: Fwd: OSGeo Annual General Meeting - Local Chapters please join

Johan Van de Wauw
I'd propose to keep it light and simple: perhaps two slides with pictures of our main events (FOSS4G and FOSDEM?)

Did anyone take pictures during our FOSS4G?

Kind Regards,
Johan

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 8:38 AM, Oliver May <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Maelle Vercauteren

[...]

Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles -
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143