Fwd: [OSGeo Africa] Introducing GeoNetwork opensource and myself

Fwd: [OSGeo Africa] Introducing GeoNetwork opensource and myself

Jeroen Ticheler-3
Hi Gaby,
I think there may be something wrong with your indexes. I can see
metadata records in the recently updated list, but they don't show up
when searching. Searching uses the Lucene indexes and these are
automatically build if not available and will be maintained when
updating or adding records. You may want to check if these have been
updated recently, or otherwise remove them and restart the site so
they will be rebuild. let me know if this is indeed the case? The
Lucene index files are located in the ../web/WEB-INF/lucene/ folder.
You can safely remove all the files within this folder.
Ciao,
Jeroen

Begin forwarded message: