Fwd: OGC membership for Angelos Tzotsos and Jáchym Cepicky

Fwd: OGC membership for Angelos Tzotsos and Jáchym Cepicky

Bruce Bannerman-3
@ Angelos and Jachym,

Before we renew your membership, can you please provide a brief report on the value of your OGC Membership.

I’d like to understand both the value that you have contributed to the OGC and the value that you have in turn received on behalf of OSGeo.

Kind regards,

Bruce

Begin forwarded message:

From: Barbara Sherman <[hidden email]>
Date: 18 January 2019 at 07:09:40 AEDT
To: Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]>, Bruce Bannerman <[hidden email]>
Subject: OGC membership for Angelos Tzotsos and Jáchym Cepicky

Hi Jeff and Bruce,

Jáchym's OGC membership is due to be renewed on 1 March 2019 and Angelos' is due to renew on 1 April 2019.  Do you want to continue to offer them OSGeo slots?

Barbara

--
*****************
Barbara L. Sherman

Re: Fwd: OGC membership for Angelos Tzotsos and Jáchym Cepicky

Angelos Tzotsos
Hi Bruce,

I have sent a report a few weeks ago and never got a confirmation.
I will find it and send it again in case it was not received by the list.

Best regards,
Angelos

From: Barbara Sherman <[hidden email]>
Date: 18 January 2019 at 07:09:40 AEDT
To: Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]>, Bruce Bannerman <[hidden email]>

Hi Jeff and Bruce,

Jáchym's OGC membership is due to be renewed on 1 March 2019 and Angelos' is due to renew on 1 April 2019.  Do you want to continue to offer them OSGeo slots?

Barbara

--
*****************
Barbara L. Sherman
Systems Manager/Membership Relations
Open Geospatial Consortium
35 Main Street, Suite 5
Wayland, MA 01778
Voice:  +1 508 647 9385
Fax:  +1 508 655 2237

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member

Re: OGC membership for Angelos Tzotsos and Jáchym Cepicky

Bruce Bannerman-3
Hi Jachym,

I think that you may have missed this email.

Can you please respond by next Friday, the 8th Feb?

Regards,

Bruce

On 18 Jan 2019, at 07:45, Bruce Bannerman <[hidden email]> wrote:

@ Angelos and Jachym,

Before we renew your membership, can you please provide a brief report on the value of your OGC Membership.

I’d like to understand both the value that you have contributed to the OGC and the value that you have in turn received on behalf of OSGeo.

Kind regards,

Bruce

Begin forwarded message:

Re: OGC membership for Angelos Tzotsos and Jáchym Cepicky

Jachym Cepicky
Hi Bruce and all,

there is nothing I could report - my slot currently  at sleeping mode
and (I offered it in the past) available for someone more active

If anybody needs this, please step ahead and take over

thanks

Jachym

čt 31. 1. 2019 v 21:13 odesílatel Bruce Bannerman

--
Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com

Re: OGC membership for Angelos Tzotsos and Jáchym Cepicky

Bruce Bannerman-3
Thanks for the update Jachym,

Bruce

> On 1 Feb 2019, at 22:35, Jachym Cepicky <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Bruce and all,
>
> there is nothing I could report - my slot currently  at sleeping mode
> and (I offered it in the past) available for someone more active
>
> If anybody needs this, please step ahead and take over
>
> thanks
>
> Jachym
>
> čt 31. 1. 2019 v 21:13 odesílatel Bruce Bannerman
> <[hidden email]> napsal:
>>
>> Hi Jachym,
>>
>> I think that you may have missed this email.
>>
>> Can you please respond by next Friday, the 8th Feb?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Bruce
>>
>> On 18 Jan 2019, at 07:45, Bruce Bannerman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> @ Angelos and Jachym,
>>
>> Before we renew your membership, can you please provide a brief report on the value of your OGC Membership.
>>
>> I’d like to understand both the value that you have contributed to the OGC and the value that you have in turn received on behalf of OSGeo.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Bruce
>>

>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> From: Barbara Sherman <[hidden email]>
>> Date: 18 January 2019 at 07:09:40 AEDT
>> To: Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]>, Bruce Bannerman <[hidden email]>
>> Subject: OGC membership for Angelos Tzotsos and Jáchym Cepicky
>>
>> Hi Jeff and Bruce,
>>
>> Jáchym's OGC membership is due to be renewed on 1 March 2019 and Angelos' is due to renew on 1 April 2019.  Do you want to continue to offer them OSGeo slots?
>>
>> Barbara
>>
>> --
>> *****************
>> Barbara L. Sherman
>> Systems Manager/Membership Relations
>> Open Geospatial Consortium
>> 35 Main Street, Suite 5
>> Wayland, MA 01778
>> Voice:  +1 508 647 9385
>> Fax:  +1 508 655 2237
>> [hidden email]
>> ******************
>>
>> The OGC: Making location count.
>> http://www.opengeospatial.org
>

> --
> Jachym Cepicky
> e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com

Re: OGC membership for Angelos Tzotsos and Jáchym Cepicky

Bruce Bannerman-3
Hi Barbara,

We will renew Angelos’ membership.

I will need to initiate a process to fill Jachym’s now vacant membership.

Kind regards,

Bruce

> On 1 Feb 2019, at 22:35, Jachym Cepicky <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Bruce and all,
>
> there is nothing I could report - my slot currently  at sleeping mode
> and (I offered it in the past) available for someone more active
>
> If anybody needs this, please step ahead and take over
>
> thanks
>
> Jachym
>
> čt 31. 1. 2019 v 21:13 odesílatel Bruce Bannerman
> <[hidden email]> napsal:
>>
>> Hi Jachym,
>>
>> I think that you may have missed this email.
>>
>> Can you please respond by next Friday, the 8th Feb?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Bruce
>>
>> On 18 Jan 2019, at 07:45, Bruce Bannerman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> @ Angelos and Jachym,
>>
>> Before we renew your membership, can you please provide a brief report on the value of your OGC Membership.
>>
>> I’d like to understand both the value that you have contributed to the OGC and the value that you have in turn received on behalf of OSGeo.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Bruce
>>

>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> From: Barbara Sherman <[hidden email]>
>> Date: 18 January 2019 at 07:09:40 AEDT
>> To: Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]>, Bruce Bannerman <[hidden email]>
>> Subject: OGC membership for Angelos Tzotsos and Jáchym Cepicky
>>
>> Hi Jeff and Bruce,
>>
>> Jáchym's OGC membership is due to be renewed on 1 March 2019 and Angelos' is due to renew on 1 April 2019.  Do you want to continue to offer them OSGeo slots?
>>
>> Barbara
>>
>> --
>> *****************
>> Barbara L. Sherman
>> Systems Manager/Membership Relations
>> Open Geospatial Consortium
>> 35 Main Street, Suite 5
>> Wayland, MA 01778
>> Voice:  +1 508 647 9385
>> Fax:  +1 508 655 2237
>> [hidden email]
>> ******************
>>
>> The OGC: Making location count.
>> http://www.opengeospatial.org
>

> --
> Jachym Cepicky
> e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com

Re: OGC membership for Angelos Tzotsos and Jáchym Cepicky

Bruce Bannerman-3
Hi Barbara,

Let’s let it go through until the end of February.

Kind regards,

Bruce

> On 6 Feb 2019, at 07:43, Barbara Sherman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Bruce,
>
> Jachym's current membership cycle ends on 28 February 2019.  Do you want to continue his membership through February or should I lapse it now?
>
> Best regards,
> Barbara
>
> On 2/1/2019 4:21 PM, Bruce Bannerman wrote:
>> Hi Barbara,
>>
>> We will renew Angelos’ membership.
>>
>> I will need to initiate a process to fill Jachym’s now vacant membership.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Bruce
>>
>>> On 1 Feb 2019, at 22:35, Jachym Cepicky <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Bruce and all,
>>>
>>> there is nothing I could report - my slot currently  at sleeping mode
>>> and (I offered it in the past) available for someone more active
>>>
>>> If anybody needs this, please step ahead and take over
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>
>>> Jachym
>>>
>>> čt 31. 1. 2019 v 21:13 odesílatel Bruce Bannerman

>>> --
>>> Jachym Cepicky
>>> e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com
>>> GPG: http://les-ejk.cz/pgp/JachymCepicky.pgp
>
> --
> *****************
> Barbara L. Sherman
> Systems Manager/Membership Relations
> Open Geospatial Consortium
> 35 Main Street, Suite 5
> Wayland, MA 01778
> Voice:  +1 508 647 9385
> Fax:  +1 508 655 2237

Spare OGC membership slot

Bruce Bannerman-3
Hi everyone,

Do we have anyone on the Standards List who has an interest in filling our spare
OGC Individual Membership slot?

I’m just after an expression of interest at this stage, to see if a selection process is required.

If you are interested, please indicate so by simply replying to this email and stating so by the 18th Feb GMT.

Kind regards,

Bruce

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Spare OGC membership slot

Tom Kralidis
Thanks Bruce. To add, with the emerging modernization of OGC API and web service standards, it’s a great time to participate in OGC activities.  The current efforts will shape much of our software around APIs over the medium to long term. Great time to be involved!

..Tom

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 10, 2019, at 18:58, Bruce Bannerman <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Do we have anyone on the Standards List who has an interest in filling our spare
OGC Individual Membership slot?

I’m just after an expression of interest at this stage, to see if a selection process is required.

If you are interested, please indicate so by simply replying to this email and stating so by the 18th Feb GMT.

Kind regards,

Bruce

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Spare OGC membership slot

Jonathan Moules-4

Hi Bruce,

I might be. It depends what it entails etc, and what value it would bring to OSGeo.

Thanks,
Jonathan