Fwd: Nomination of Steven Ottens

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Steven Ottens nomination by Volker Mische. The 2017 member
nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Nomination of Steven Ottens

María Arias de Reyna-4
+1

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 4:43 PM, Vasile Craciunescu
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Forwarding Steven Ottens nomination by Volker Mische. The 2017 member
> nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Tom Kralidis

+1

..Tom

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017, María Arias de Reyna wrote:

> Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 16:44:35 +0200
> From: María Arias de Reyna <[hidden email]>
> To: Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]>
> Cc: OSGeo Discussions <[hidden email]>,
>     OSGeo Chief Returning Officer <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Nomination of Steven Ottens
>
> +1
>
> On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 4:43 PM, Vasile Craciunescu
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Forwarding Steven Ottens nomination by Volker Mische. The 2017 member
>> nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Vasile & Jeff
>> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>>
>> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Sebastiaan Couwenberg
On 08/30/2017 04:43 PM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:
> Forwarding Steven Ottens nomination by Volker Mische.

Seconded. Steven has been an valuable member of the Dutch local chapter.

Kind Regards,

Bas

Re: Fwd: Nomination of Steven Ottens

Fenoy Gerald
I second the nomination.

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay

> Le 30 août 2017 à 16:43, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Forwarding Steven Ottens nomination by Volker Mische. The 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Massimiliano Cannata
+1 maxi

I second the nomination.

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay

> Le 30 août 2017 à 16:43, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Forwarding Steven Ottens nomination by Volker Mische. The 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Massimiliano Cannata

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra

Campus Trevano, CH - 6952 Canobbio

Tel. +41 (0)58 666 62 14

Fax +41 (0)58 666 62 09

[hidden email]

www.supsi.ch/ist

Re: Fwd: Nomination of Steven Ottens

Till Adams-3
+1 Till

Am 30.08.2017 17:38, schrieb Fenoy Gerald:

> I second the nomination.
>
> Gérald Fenoy
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay
>
>> Le 30 août 2017 à 16:43, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>> Forwarding Steven Ottens nomination by Volker Mische. The 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Vasile & Jeff
>> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>>
>> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Venkatesh Raghavan
+1 for Steven Ottens nomination as Charter Member.

Venka

On 8/30/2017 11:43 PM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> Forwarding Steven Ottens nomination by Volker Mische. The 2017 member
> nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Just van den Broecke

+1
Just van den Broecke

+1 for Steven Ottens nomination as Charter Member.

Venka

On 8/30/2017 11:43 PM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> Forwarding Steven Ottens nomination by Volker Mische. The 2017 member
> nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Marc Vloemans-3
+1

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans

Op 6 sep. 2017 om 07:09 heeft "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:

+1
Just van den Broecke

+1 for Steven Ottens nomination as Charter Member.

Venka

On 8/30/2017 11:43 PM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> Forwarding Steven Ottens nomination by Volker Mische. The 2017 member
> nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Dirk Frigne-2
+1
Dirk Frigne

On 06-09-17 07:09, [hidden email] wrote:

> +1
> Just van den Broecke

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne