Fwd: Nomination of Santiago Higuera

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Santiago Higuera nomination by Jorge Sanz.

Best regards,
Vasile
2016 OSGeo Elections CRO

Re: Fwd: Nomination of Santiago Higuera

María Arias de Reyna-4
Wait, what? Santiago is still not an osgeo member? How can this be possible?

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Vasile Craciunescu
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Forwarding Santiago Higuera nomination by Jorge Sanz.
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile
> 2016 OSGeo Elections CRO

Iván Sánchez Ortega
El Jueves 14. julio 2016 12.30.15 Vasile Craciunescu escribió:
> I have confirmation of Santiago Higuera[1] to be nominated for the
> OSGeo Charter Membership.
>
> He was one of the founders of the Geoinquietos local group in
> Madrid[3] and also in Santander[4] cities in Spain, helping to
> organize different events and activities around OpenStreetMap and
> OSGeo projects.

I know Santiago, and am aware of the passion he puts in the spanish FOSS
geospatial groups. I'll be happy to second his nomination.

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>
<[hidden email]>

Re: Fwd: Nomination of Santiago Higuera

ginetto
+1 for Santiago
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis

On 14 July 2016 at 11:32, Iván Sánchez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> El Jueves 14. julio 2016 12.30.15 Vasile Craciunescu escribió:
>> I have confirmation of Santiago Higuera[1] to be nominated for the
>> OSGeo Charter Membership.
>>
>> He was one of the founders of the Geoinquietos local group in
>> Madrid[3] and also in Santander[4] cities in Spain, helping to
>> organize different events and activities around OpenStreetMap and
>> OSGeo projects.
>
> I know Santiago, and am aware of the passion he puts in the spanish FOSS
> geospatial groups. I'll be happy to second his nomination.
>
> --
> Iván Sánchez Ortega <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>
> <[hidden email]>

Re: Fwd: Nomination of Santiago Higuera

José Gómez Castaño
+1 Santiago Higuera

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 1:09 PM, Luigi Pirelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 for Santiago
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis

On 14 July 2016 at 11:32, Iván Sánchez <[hidden email]> wrote:
> El Jueves 14. julio 2016 12.30.15 Vasile Craciunescu escribió:
>> I have confirmation of Santiago Higuera[1] to be nominated for the
>> OSGeo Charter Membership.
>>
>> He was one of the founders of the Geoinquietos local group in
>> Madrid[3] and also in Santander[4] cities in Spain, helping to
>> organize different events and activities around OpenStreetMap and
>> OSGeo projects.
>
> I know Santiago, and am aware of the passion he puts in the spanish FOSS
> geospatial groups. I'll be happy to second his nomination.
>
> --
> Iván Sánchez Ortega <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>
> <[hidden email]>

Re: Fwd: Nomination of Santiago Higuera

Mauricio Miranda
On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 6:30 AM Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Forwarding Santiago Higuera nomination by Jorge Sanz.

I definitely second this nomination. Santiago is one of the most important members of the OSGeo-es community. I can't believe he is not a charter member.

Re: Fwd: Nomination of Santiago Higuera

Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses-2
I also second Santiago's nomination, had to check twice that he wasn't
a Charter Member already!!

--
Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses
Valencia (España)