Fwd: Nomination of Markus Metz for charter membership

Fwd: Nomination of Markus Metz for charter membership

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Markus Metz nomination by Moritz Lennert. The 2017 member
nominations listwas updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Nomination of Markus Metz for charter membership

Venkatesh Raghavan
On 9/4/2017 4:53 PM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:
> Forwarding Markus Metz nomination by Moritz Lennert. The 2017 member
> nominations listwas updated [1].

I strongly support the nomination of Markus Metz.

Best

Venka

P.S. Amazed that MarkusM was not a Charter Member already.

> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Margherita Di Leo

Re: Fwd: Nomination of Markus Metz for charter membership

Fenoy Gerald
I support Markus’ nomination.

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay

> Le 4 sept. 2017 à 09:53, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Forwarding Markus Metz nomination by Moritz Lennert. The 2017 member nominations listwas updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Pedro Venâncio-2
+1 for Markus nomination!

Best regards,
Pedro Venâncio

I support Markus’ nomination.

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay

> Le 4 sept. 2017 à 09:53, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Forwarding Markus Metz nomination by Moritz Lennert. The 2017 member nominations listwas updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

NikosAlexandris
I support Markus' candidacy.

Besides the invaluable core code work, which drives many of GRASS-GIS' engines,
Markus is very active in supporting the community with answers and questions
that concern technicalities and beyond.

Kind regards, Nikos

* Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> [2017-09-04 10:53:47 +0300]:

>Forwarding Markus Metz nomination by Moritz Lennert. The 2017 member
>nominations listwas updated [1].
>
>Best regards,
>Vasile & Jeff
>2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
>[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Nikos Alexandris | Remote Sensing & Geomatics
GPG Key Fingerprint 6F9D4506F3CA28380974D31A9053534B693C4FB3

R: Fwd: Nomination of Markus Metz for charter membership

Maria Antonia Brovelli
+ 1.
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

On 9/4/2017 4:53 PM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:
> Forwarding Markus Metz nomination by Moritz Lennert. The 2017 member
> nominations listwas updated [1].

I strongly support the nomination of Markus Metz.

Best

Venka

P.S. Amazed that MarkusM was not a Charter Member already.

> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra

Campus Trevano, CH - 6952 Canobbio

Tel. +41 (0)58 666 62 14

Fax +41 (0)58 666 62 09

[hidden email]

www.supsi.ch/ist

Re: Fwd: Nomination of Markus Metz for charter membership

Markus Neteler
I second Markus' nomination.

Best regards,
markusN

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Forwarding Markus Metz nomination by Moritz Lennert. The 2017 member
> nominations listwas updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Markus Neteler, PhD
http://www.mundialis.de - free data with free software
http://grass.osgeo.org
http://courses.neteler.org/blog

Re: Fwd: Nomination of Markus Metz for charter membership

Jachym Cepicky
+1

po 4. 9. 2017 v 22:44 odesílatel Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> napsal:
I second Markus' nomination.

Best regards,
markusN