Fwd: Nomination of Jack Reed

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Jack Reed nomination by Peter Löwe. The 2017 member
nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Nomination of Jack Reed

Venkatesh Raghavan
I second the nomination of Jack Reed.

His contributions are indeed very valuable
to OSGeo.

Best

Venka

On 8/31/2017 8:14 AM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> Forwarding Jack Reed nomination by Peter Löwe. The 2017 member
> nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

K.Bott
[pardon the delay, catching up on email as the school year starts up...]

+1 this nomination.

-kbott