Fwd: Nomination of Candan Eylül Kilsedar

Fwd: Nomination of Candan Eylül Kilsedar

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Candan Eylül Kilsedar nomination by Marco Minghini. The 2017
member nominations list was updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

R: Fwd: Nomination of Candan Eylül Kilsedar

Maria Antonia Brovelli
I second this nomination. Eylul is a brilliant developer of FOSS4G applications (including NASA WWW) and an activist of open data.
Cheers
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

[...]

[hidden email] <[hidden email]>
@MarcoMinghini <https://twitter.com/MarcoMinghini>

Re: R: Fwd: Nomination of Candan Eylül Kilsedar

Monia Molinari
+1 for Eylul

Regards,

Monia Molinari

Il 07 Set 2017 20:19, "Maria Antonia Brovelli" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
[...]

+39 02 23996409 <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="tel:+39%2002%202399%206409"><tel:+39%2002%202399%206409>
[hidden email] <[hidden email]
[hidden email]>
@MarcoMinghini <https://twitter.com/MarcoMinghini>

Re: R: Fwd: Nomination of Candan Eylül Kilsedar

Massimiliano Cannata
I strongly support this nomination.
Eylul is very involved in OSGeo worldwide participating actively in the community and contributing with valuable work.

Maxi

ha scritto:

[...]

+39 02 23996409 <a class="m_1625983115365665090moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="tel:+39%2002%202399%206409" target="_blank"><tel:+39%2002%202399%206409>
[hidden email] <[hidden email]
[hidden email]>
@MarcoMinghini <https://twitter.com/MarcoMinghini>

Massimiliano Cannata

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra

Campus Trevano, CH - 6952 Canobbio

Tel. +41 (0)58 666 62 14

Fax +41 (0)58 666 62 09

[hidden email]

www.supsi.ch/ist

Re: R: Fwd: Nomination of Candan Eylül Kilsedar

Codrina
I happily second Eylul nomination!

Cheers,
Codrina