Fwd: Nomination for Yamakawa Junji (Japan)

Fwd: Nomination for Yamakawa Junji (Japan)

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Yamakawa Junji nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017
member nominations list was updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Nomination for Yamakawa Junji (Japan)

hhayashi
Dear All,

I second the nomination of Yamakawa Junji and strongly support to welcome him as OSGeo Charter Member.
As Venkatesh Raghavan said, Yamakawa-sensei is very active in the OSGeo.JP community.
He is using FOSS4G for his teachings and research work with uniqe point of view.
He has worked very hard to promote OSGeo and I want to thank him for this.

Best

Hayashi

OSGeo.JP
 http://www.osgeo.jp
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.

MANAGER
Engineering headquarters
Geospatial Information Section
GIS Expert

HIROFUMI HAYASHI
[hidden email]

Umeda Center Bldg. 2-4-12 Nakazakinishi
Kitaku, Osaka 530-0015 JAPAN

  Tel: 06-6373-6121
  Fax: 06-6373-6126

Forwarding Yamakawa Junji nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017 member nominations list was updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Nomination for Yamakawa Junji (Japan)

Yuichiro Nishimura

+1 for Junji Yamakawa nomination as Charter Member.

> 2017/09/06 0:54、林博文 <[hidden email]>のメール:
>
> Dear All,
>
> I second the nomination of Yamakawa Junji and strongly support to welcome him as OSGeo Charter Member.
> As Venkatesh Raghavan said, Yamakawa-sensei is very active in the OSGeo.JP community.
> He is using FOSS4G for his teachings and research work with uniqe point of view.
> He has worked very hard to promote OSGeo and I want to thank him for this.
>
> Best
>
> Hayashi

> OSGeo.JP
>  http://www.osgeo.jp
> APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
>
> MANAGER
> Engineering headquarters
> Geospatial Information Section
> GIS Expert
>
> HIROFUMI HAYASHI
> [hidden email]
>
> Umeda Center Bldg. 2-4-12 Nakazakinishi
> Kitaku, Osaka 530-0015 JAPAN
>
>   Tel: 06-6373-6121
>   Fax: 06-6373-6126

> Forwarding Yamakawa Junji nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017 member nominations list was updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

tosseto
I also strongly +1 for Dr. Junji Yamanaka nomination as Charter Member.

Toshikazu

http://www.osgeo.jp
> APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
>
> MANAGER
> Engineering headquarters
> Geospatial Information Section
> GIS Expert
>
> HIROFUMI HAYASHI
> [hidden email]
>
> Umeda Center Bldg. 2-4-12 Nakazakinishi
> Kitaku, Osaka 530-0015 JAPAN
>
>   Tel: 06-6373-6121
>   Fax: 06-6373-6126

> Forwarding Yamakawa Junji nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017 member nominations list was updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Toshikazu SETO, Ph.D. Project Lecturer
Center for Spatial Information Science
University of Tokyo
e-mail: [hidden email] / [hidden email]

​瀬戸寿一 東京大学空間情報科学研究センター・特任講師

Re: Nomination for Yamakawa Junji (Japan)

Nobusuke Iwasaki-3
+1 fro Dr. Yamakana for charter member, too.

Nobusuke iwasaki

> I also strongly +1 for Dr. Junji Yamanaka nomination as Charter Member.
>
> Toshikazu
>
> 2017年9月6日(水) 19:36 Yuichiro Nishimura <[hidden email]>:
>>

>> +1 for Junji Yamakawa nomination as Charter Member.
>>

>> > 2017/09/06 0:54、林博文 <[hidden email]>のメール:
>> >
>> > Dear All,
>> >
>> > I second the nomination of Yamakawa Junji and strongly support to
>> > welcome him as OSGeo Charter Member.
>> > As Venkatesh Raghavan said, Yamakawa-sensei is very active in the
>> > OSGeo.JP community.
>> > He is using FOSS4G for his teachings and research work with uniqe point
>> > of view.
>> > He has worked very hard to promote OSGeo and I want to thank him for
>> > this.
>> >
>> > Best
>> >
>> > Hayashi
>> >

>> > --
>> > --------------------------------------------------
>> > OSGeo.JP
>> >  http://www.osgeo.jp
>> > --------------------------------------------------
>> > APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
>> >
>> > MANAGER
>> > Engineering headquarters
>> > Geospatial Information Section
>> > GIS Expert
>> >
>> > HIROFUMI HAYASHI
>> > [hidden email]
>> >
>> > Umeda Center Bldg. 2-4-12 Nakazakinishi
>> > Kitaku, Osaka 530-0015 JAPAN
>> >
>> >   Tel: 06-6373-6121
>> >   Fax: 06-6373-6126
>> > --------------------------------------------------

>> > Forwarding Yamakawa Junji nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017
>> > member nominations list was updated [1].
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> > Vasile & Jeff
>> > 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>> >
>> > [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

岩崎 亘典

Re: Fwd: Nomination for Yamakawa Junji (Japan)

Seino, Yoichi

I strongly second the nomination of Yamakawa-sensei.
He is an enthusiastic teacher in Okayama University, Japan.
He deserves to be an OSGeo Charter Member.

Best Regards,
Yoichi

> Forwarding Yamakawa Junji nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017 member
> nominations list was updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

NUIMURA, Takayuki

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 10:01 PM, Seino, Yoichi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I strongly second the nomination of Yamakawa-sensei.
He is an enthusiastic teacher in Okayama University, Japan.
He deserves to be an OSGeo Charter Member.

Best Regards,
Yoichi

> Forwarding Yamakawa Junji nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017 member
> nominations list was updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Kenya Tamura/田村賢哉
Hi,

+1 for nomination of Mr. Yamakawa Junji.

Best regards,
Kenya.

On Sep 7, 2017 at 9:34, NUIMURA, Takayuki <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1 for Junji Yamakawa nomination as Charter Member.

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 10:01 PM, Seino, Yoichi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I strongly second the nomination of Yamakawa-sensei.
He is an enthusiastic teacher in Okayama University, Japan.
He deserves to be an OSGeo Charter Member.

Best Regards,
Yoichi

> Forwarding Yamakawa Junji nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017 member
> nominations list was updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

"Toru Mori (森 亮)"-2
+1 for Junji Yamakawa nomination as our Charter Member.

Toru Mori

2017/09/07 16:06、田村賢哉 <[hidden email]>のメール:

Hi,

+1 for nomination of Mr. Yamakawa Junji.

Best regards,
Kenya.

On Sep 7, 2017 at 9:34, NUIMURA, Takayuki <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1 for Junji Yamakawa nomination as Charter Member.

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 10:01 PM, Seino, Yoichi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I strongly second the nomination of Yamakawa-sensei.
He is an enthusiastic teacher in Okayama University, Japan.
He deserves to be an OSGeo Charter Member.

Best Regards,
Yoichi

> Forwarding Yamakawa Junji nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017 member
> nominations list was updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs