Fwd: Nomination for Vinayaraj Poliyapram

Fwd: Nomination for Vinayaraj Poliyapram

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Vinayaraj Poliyapram nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The
2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Nomination for Vinayaraj Poliyapram

Study

Dear All,

I second the nomination of Vinay and strongly support to welcome him as OSGeo Charter Member.

I have worked with him in Japan while he was doing his graduate schooling under Venka-sensei.

He is using/extending FOSS4G for his academic work. He regularly gives workshops and talk on various OSGeo projects.

He has worked very hard to promote OSGeo and I want to thank him for this.

Best

Sittichai

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 10:18 PM, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Asst. Prof. Dr. Sittichai Choosumrong
-------------------------
Ph.D (Creative Cities): Osaka City University
Lecturer in Spatial DBMS, Internet and Mobile GIS Mapping,
Dept. of Natural Resources & Environment;
Faculty of Agriculture Natural Resources and Environment, Naresuan University, 65000
Office: +66 55 96 2753
Fax: +66 55 96 2750
Mobile: +66 91 767 2963

OSGeo Charter member 2014, Thailand.  https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Sittichai_choosumrong
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Re: Fwd: Nomination for Vinayaraj Poliyapram

hhayashi

Dear All,

+1 for the nomination of Vinay and strongly push to welcome him as OSGeo Charter Member.

I have worked with him in Japan and well know him.

He will surely be a wonderful foss4g contributor in the future.

Best

Hayashi

OSGeo.JP
 http://www.osgeo.jp
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.

MANAGER
Engineering headquarters
Geospatial Information Section
GIS Expert

HIROFUMI HAYASHI
[hidden email]

Umeda Center Bldg. 2-4-12 Nakazakinishi
Kitaku, Osaka 530-0015 JAPAN

  Tel: 06-6373-6121
  Fax: 06-6373-6126

Dear All,

I second the nomination of Vinay and strongly support to welcome him as OSGeo Charter Member.

I have worked with him in Japan while he was doing his graduate schooling under Venka-sensei.

He is using/extending FOSS4G for his academic work. He regularly gives workshops and talk on various OSGeo projects.

He has worked very hard to promote OSGeo and I want to thank him for this.

Best

Sittichai

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 10:18 PM, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Forwarding Vinayaraj Poliyapram nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Nomination for Vinayaraj Poliyapram

Ravi Kumar-3
+1 to Nomination of Vinay for the OSGeo Charter.
I second Vinay's nomination.

Vinay is a dedicated ZOO project researcher. He will further OSGeo's cause.

V.Ravi Kumar
Charter Member OSGeo

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 4:18 PM, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Forwarding Vinayaraj Poliyapram nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Nomination for Vinayaraj Poliyapram

Dr. Sarawut Ninsawat
+1 to Nomination of Vinay for the OSGeo Charter.

Sarawut

On 31/8/2560 22:18, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> Forwarding Vinayaraj Poliyapram nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The
> 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Dr. Sarawut NINSAWAT
Assistant Professor
Remote Sensing & GIS
Department of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT)
School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)

P.O. Box 4, Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120, Thailand
Telephone: (66 2) 524 6406
Fax: (66 2) 524 5597

58 Moo 9, Km. 42, Paholyothin Highway
Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120, Thailand

Re: Nomination for Vinayaraj Poliyapram

Yuichiro Nishimura
+1 for Vinayaraj Poliyapram nomination as Charter Member.

Yuichiro Nishimura

> 2017/09/06 2:47、Dr. Sarawut Ninsawat <[hidden email]>のメール:
>
> +1 to Nomination of Vinay for the OSGeo Charter.
>

> Sarawut
>
> On 31/8/2560 22:18, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:
>> Forwarding Vinayaraj Poliyapram nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Vasile & Jeff
>> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>>
>> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Nobusuke Iwasaki-3
+1 to nomination of Vinay for the OSGeo Charter.

Nobusuke

> +1 for Vinayaraj Poliyapram nomination as Charter Member.
>

> Yuichiro Nishimura
>
>> 2017/09/06 2:47、Dr. Sarawut Ninsawat <[hidden email]>のメール:
>>
>> +1 to Nomination of Vinay for the OSGeo Charter.
>>

>> Sarawut
>>
>> On 31/8/2560 22:18, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:
>>> Forwarding Vinayaraj Poliyapram nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Vasile & Jeff
>>> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>>>
>>> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

岩崎 亘典

Re: Fwd: Nomination for Vinayaraj Poliyapram

Seino, Yoichi

+1 for the nomination of Vinay as a Charter Member.
He is an enthusiastic researcher in Japan and India.

Best Regards,
Yoichi

> Forwarding Vinayaraj Poliyapram nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017
> member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Song, Xianfeng
+1 for the nomination of Vinayaraj Poliyapram.
Best regards,
Song