Fwd: Nomination for Niroshan Bandara

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Niroshan Bandara nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017
member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

[...]

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member

Re: Fwd: Nomination for Niroshan Bandara

Maria Antonia Brovelli

+1!

Maria

Pay attention to this Special Issue and see if it is of interest by you:

http://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijgi/special_issues/Geospatial_Big_Data_Urban_Studies

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Remote Sensing
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4 "Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)" http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/wg4.htmlBoard of Directors of OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET Advisory Board

UN-GGIM Academic Network Deputy Chair, UN-GGIM Italy, UN OpenGIS Initiative (Chair of the Capacity Building WG)

Sol Katz Award 2015

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)

Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  [hidden email][hidden email]

Re: Fwd: Nomination for Niroshan Bandara

hhayashi
+1 for Niroshan's nomination!

Hayashi.

OSGeo.JP
 http://www.osgeo.jp
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.

MANAGER
Engineering headquarters
Geospatial Information Section
GIS Expert

HIROFUMI HAYASHI
[hidden email]

Umeda Center Bldg. 2-4-12 Nakazakinishi
Kitaku, Osaka 530-0015 JAPAN

  Tel: 06-6373-6121
  Fax: 06-6373-6126

I strongly support niroshan membership

Il 03 set 2017 1:53 PM, "Vasile Craciunescu" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Forwarding Niroshan Bandara nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Nomination for Niroshan Bandara

Yuichiro Nishimura
+1 for Niroshan Bandara nomination as Charter Member.

Yuichiro Nishimura

> 2017/09/05 15:22、Maria Antonia Brovelli <[hidden email]>のメール:
>
> +1 for Niroshan!
> Maria
>
> Pay attention to this Special Issue and see if it is of interest by you:
> http://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijgi/special_issues/Geospatial_Big_Data_Urban_Studies

> Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
> Professor of GIS and Remote Sensing
> Politecnico di Milano
>
> ISPRS WG IV/4 "Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)" http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/wg4.html, Board of Directors of OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET Advisory Board
>
> UN-GGIM Academic Network Deputy Chair, UN-GGIM Italy, UN OpenGIS Initiative (Chair of the Capacity Building WG)
>
> Sol Katz Award 2015
>
> P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
> Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  [hidden email]

Seino, Yoichi

+1 for the nomination of Niroshan as a Charter Member.
He is a devoted student in Japan and Sri Lanka.

Best Regards,
Yoichi

> Forwarding Niroshan Bandara nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017
> member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Song, Xianfeng
+1 for the nomination of Niroshan Bandara.
Best regards,
Song