Fwd: Nomination for Natraj Vaddadi

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Natraj Vaddadi nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017
member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Nomination for Natraj Vaddadi

K S Rajan
+1 Has been contributing and organizing Open Source related events in western part of India.
-Rajan

> Forwarding Natraj Vaddadi nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017
> member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

R: Fwd: Nomination for Natraj Vaddadi

Maria Antonia Brovelli
+1 for Natraj!
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

Re: Fwd: Nomination for Natraj Vaddadi

Study
Dear CRO,

Strong +1 of Natraj's nomination as Charter Member.
I recently conducted joint workshop with Natraj on
Open Source Web and Mobile GIS in Thailand which
was very well received by participants from industry/academic/government.
We plan to conduct more such trainings especially for
spreading FOSS4G in the Thai geospatial industry.

Best

Sittichai

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 12:11 AM, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Asst. Prof. Dr. Sittichai Choosumrong
-------------------------
Ph.D (Creative Cities): Osaka City University
Lecturer in Spatial DBMS, Internet and Mobile GIS Mapping,
Dept. of Natural Resources & Environment;
Faculty of Agriculture Natural Resources and Environment, Naresuan University, 65000
Office: +66 55 96 2753
Fax: +66 55 96 2750
Mobile: +66 91 767 2963

OSGeo Charter member 2014, Thailand.  https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Sittichai_choosumrong
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Re: Nomination for Natraj Vaddadi

Fenoy Gerald
I strongly support Natraj’s nomination.

He will be of great help for outreach activities.

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay

> Le 3 sept. 2017 à 19:11, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Forwarding Natraj Vaddadi nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Ravi Kumar
+1
Have worked with Natraj in propagating OSGeo Software at STP Pune, and he is a great instructor.
Natraj helped spread Open Geospatial data, collected through ODK.
It is a pleasure to second his nomination.

V.Ravi Kumar

On Monday, 4 September 2017 8:35 AM, sittichai choosumrong <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra

Campus Trevano, CH - 6952 Canobbio

Tel. +41 (0)58 666 62 14