Fwd: Nomination for Luigi Pirelli

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Luigi Pirelli nomination by Yves Jacolin.

Best regards,
Vasile
2016 OSGeo Elections CRO

Hi,

I would like to nominate Luigi Pirelli as OSGeo Charter Member.

Luigi is an active contributor to QGIS project: plugin developper, doing
workshop, co-authoring books and co-founder of GFOSS.it.

He shares our OSGeo spirit!

See his linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli/fr

Regards,

Y.

Re: Fwd: Nomination for Luigi Pirelli

Jorge Sanz (OSGeo)

+1 for Luigi

--
Jorge Sanz

Sent from my phone, excuse my brevity.

On Jul 20, 2016 2:16 PM, "Vasile Craciunescu" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Forwarding Luigi Pirelli nomination by Yves Jacolin.

Best regards,
Vasile
2016 OSGeo Elections CRO

Hi,

I would like to nominate Luigi Pirelli as OSGeo Charter Member.

Luigi is an active contributor to QGIS project: plugin developper, doing workshop, co-authoring books and co-founder of GFOSS.it.

He shares our OSGeo spirit!

See his linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli/fr

Regards,

Y.

Re: Fwd: Nomination for Luigi Pirelli

Anita Graser

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 2:16 PM, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Forwarding Luigi Pirelli nomination by Yves Jacolin.

​+1

Best wishes,
Anita

Re: Fwd: Nomination for Luigi Pirelli

María Arias de Reyna-4
+1 with no doubt.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 4:14 PM, Margherita Di Leo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Wholeheartedly second this nomination!!
>
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 2:16 PM, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Forwarding Luigi Pirelli nomination by Yves Jacolin.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Vasile
>> 2016 OSGeo Elections CRO
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to nominate Luigi Pirelli as OSGeo Charter Member.
>>
>> Luigi is an active contributor to QGIS project: plugin developper, doing
>> workshop, co-authoring books and co-founder of GFOSS.it.
>>
>> He shares our OSGeo spirit!
>>
>> See his linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli/fr
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Y.

> Margherita Di Leo

Re: Fwd: Nomination for Luigi Pirelli

Sandro Santilli-4
On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 03:16:04PM +0300, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:
> Forwarding Luigi Pirelli nomination by Yves Jacolin.

+1 for Luigi

--strk;

Re: Fwd: Nomination for Luigi Pirelli

Borys Jurgiel-4
+1 for Luigi

Borys

Dnia środa, 20 lipca 2016 15:16:04 Vasile Craciunescu pisze:

> Forwarding Luigi Pirelli nomination by Yves Jacolin.
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile
> 2016 OSGeo Elections CRO
>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to nominate Luigi Pirelli as OSGeo Charter Member.
>
> Luigi is an active contributor to QGIS project: plugin developper, doing
> workshop, co-authoring books and co-founder of GFOSS.it.
>
> He shares our OSGeo spirit!
>
> See his linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli/fr
>
> Regards,
>
> Y.

Re: Fwd: Nomination for Luigi Pirelli

Borys Jurgiel-4
+1 for Luigi

Borys

Dnia środa, 20 lipca 2016 15:16:04 Vasile Craciunescu pisze:

> Forwarding Luigi Pirelli nomination by Yves Jacolin.
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile
> 2016 OSGeo Elections CRO
>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to nominate Luigi Pirelli as OSGeo Charter Member.
>
> Luigi is an active contributor to QGIS project: plugin developper, doing
> workshop, co-authoring books and co-founder of GFOSS.it.
>
> He shares our OSGeo spirit!
>
> See his linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli/fr
>
> Regards,
>
> Y.

Re: Fwd: Nomination for Luigi Pirelli

Alexander Bruy
+1 from me too

> +1 for Luigi!
>
> Andreas.
>

> On Wednesday, July 20, 2016, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Forwarding Luigi Pirelli nomination by Yves Jacolin.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Vasile
>> 2016 OSGeo Elections CRO
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to nominate Luigi Pirelli as OSGeo Charter Member.
>>
>> Luigi is an active contributor to QGIS project: plugin developper, doing
>> workshop, co-authoring books and co-founder of GFOSS.it.
>>
>> He shares our OSGeo spirit!
>>
>> See his linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli/fr
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Y.