Fwd: Nominating Werner Macho as a OSGeo charter

Fwd: Nominating Werner Macho as a OSGeo charter

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Werner Macho nomination by Helmut Kudrnovsky.

Best regards,
Vasile
2016 OSGeo Elections CRO

Re: Fwd: Nominating Werner Macho as a OSGeo charter

Markus Neteler

I second this nomination.

Markus

On Jul 9, 2016 11:07 AM, "Vasile Craciunescu" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Forwarding Werner Macho nomination by Helmut Kudrnovsky.
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile
> 2016 OSGeo Elections CRO

Marco Lechner - FOSSGIS e.V.
Seconded as well.

Marco

Am 09.07.2016 um 23:07 schrieb Markus Neteler:

I second this nomination.

Markus

On Jul 9, 2016 11:07 AM, "Vasile Craciunescu" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Forwarding Werner Macho nomination by Helmut Kudrnovsky.
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile
> 2016 OSGeo Elections CRO

0x6A30F373.asc (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: Nominating Werner Macho as a OSGeo charter

Siki Zoltan

+1

Zoltan

On Sat, 9 Jul 2016, Markus Neteler wrote:

> I second this nomination.
>
> Markus
>
> On Jul 9, 2016 11:07 AM, "Vasile Craciunescu" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Forwarding Werner Macho nomination by Helmut Kudrnovsky.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Vasile
>> 2016 OSGeo Elections CRO

Andreas Hocevar
I also second this nomination. I've worked with Werner, and he has
both a broad technical knowledge of geospatial technology, and a
strong passion for open source software.

Andreas.

On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Vasile Craciunescu
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Forwarding Werner Macho nomination by Helmut Kudrnovsky.
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile
> 2016 OSGeo Elections CRO

Re: Fwd: Nominating Werner Macho as a OSGeo charter

Alexander Bruy
I also seconded this nomination

> On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Forwarding Werner Macho nomination by Helmut Kudrnovsky.
>>

> Seconded as well.
> Anita

Alexander Bruy

Re: Fwd: Nominating Werner Macho as a OSGeo charter

hksolanki
+1
H K Solanki

OSGeo charter.pngOSGeo user.pngThumbnail for version as of 14:27, 30 June 2012

Re: Fwd: Nominating Werner Macho as a OSGeo charter

Borys Jurgiel-4
I fully support this nomination!

Borys

Dnia sobota, 9 lipca 2016 12:07:40 Vasile Craciunescu pisze:

> Forwarding Werner Macho nomination by Helmut Kudrnovsky.
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile
> 2016 OSGeo Elections CRO

ginetto
+1 :)
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis

On 9 July 2016 at 11:07, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Forwarding Werner Macho nomination by Helmut Kudrnovsky.
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile
> 2016 OSGeo Elections CRO

+1 too