Fwd: No feature events in IE9 when styling with ExternalGraphic via SLD

Fwd: No feature events in IE9 when styling with ExternalGraphic via SLD

Olle Markljung-2
Hi list,
I get no feature events in IE9 when styling vector features with an ExternalGraphic coming through SLD.
I parse the SLD with OpenLayers.Format.SLD.

I created an example from the feature-events example:
http://jsfiddle.net/M4vDZ/1/

When I debug in IE9 it never thinks that the mouse is over a feature. It always responds with the tile under the feature. (SVG renderer)
So I guess the problem is somewhere in registering events?

Chrome also has problem with featureclicked not triggering.
But thats not just graphics and SLD. It's the same for http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/feature-events.html

Does anyone have an idea of what the problem might be?

Regards,
Olle