Fwd: Next Ottawa OSGeo meeting

Scott W Mitchell-3
Begin forwarded message:
> From: Julien Lamarche <[hidden email]>
> Date: March 28, 2008 08:23:15 AM EDT (CA)
> To: Scott W Mitchell <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Next Ottawa OSGeo meeting
>
> Bonjour Mr. Mitchell,
>
>  May I ask when & where is the next Ottawa OS Geo meeting?

Ah-ha, une bonne question.  We didn't discuss that last meeting.  A
lot of us have been tied up with end of term/fiscal year issues and
probably haven't given it any thought.

Ideas/opinions?

Re: Fwd: Next Ottawa OSGeo meeting

Frank Warmerdam
Scott W Mitchell wrote:

> Begin forwarded message:
>> From: Julien Lamarche <[hidden email]>
>> Date: March 28, 2008 08:23:15 AM EDT (CA)
>> To: Scott W Mitchell <[hidden email]>
>> Subject: Next Ottawa OSGeo meeting
>>
>> Bonjour Mr. Mitchell,
>>
>>  May I ask when & where is the next Ottawa OS Geo meeting?
>
> Ah-ha, une bonne question.  We didn't discuss that last meeting.  A  lot
> of us have been tied up with end of term/fiscal year issues and probably
> haven't given it any thought.
>
> Ideas/opinions?

Folks,

I would be up for a meeting on April 3rd.

Re: Fwd: Next Ottawa OSGeo meeting

Philippe Vachon
April 3rd will work for me. It's right after my last assignment of the
semester is due, so all the better. I'll show up on time this time too.
:-)

Cheers,
Phil

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 02:58:38PM -0400, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Scott W Mitchell wrote:
> >Begin forwarded message:
> >>From: Julien Lamarche <[hidden email]>
> >>Date: March 28, 2008 08:23:15 AM EDT (CA)
> >>To: Scott W Mitchell <[hidden email]>
> >>Subject: Next Ottawa OSGeo meeting
> >>
> >>Bonjour Mr. Mitchell,
> >>
> >> May I ask when & where is the next Ottawa OS Geo meeting?
> >
> >Ah-ha, une bonne question.  We didn't discuss that last meeting.  A  lot
> >of us have been tied up with end of term/fiscal year issues and probably
> >haven't given it any thought.
> >
> >Ideas/opinions?
>
> Folks,
>
> I would be up for a meeting on April 3rd.
>
> Best regards,

Re: Fwd: Next Ottawa OSGeo meeting

Jeff McKenna-2

>> I would be up for a meeting on April 3rd.

3rd is good for me.  Scott let me know and I can book the Fox usual, or
you can.

-jeff

Re: Fwd: Next Ottawa OSGeo meeting

Scott Mitchell-3

On 28-Mar-2008, at 17:12 , Jeff McKenna wrote:

>>> I would be up for a meeting on April 3rd.
>>>

> 3rd is good for me.  Scott let me know and I can book the Fox usual,
> or you can.

If you can handle this one, that would be great - I'll be out of town
this time, unfortunately.

Scott

> -jeff

RE: Fwd: Next Ottawa OSGeo meeting

Andrew Ross-2
+1 for the 3rd.

Andrew

>  May I ask when & where is the next Ottawa OS Geo meeting?

Ah-ha, une bonne question.  We didn't discuss that last meeting.  A
lot of us have been tied up with end of term/fiscal year issues and probably
haven't given it any thought.

Ideas/opinions?

Re: Fwd: Next Ottawa OSGeo meeting

Julien Lamarche
Bonjour,

Most likely I will be coming, but probably late.  There's a Social
Tech Brewing Company meeting at 17:30 at the Parliament Pub.

Julien

2008/3/29, Andrew Ross <[hidden email]>:

> +1 for the 3rd.
>

>  Andrew

Web: http://www.julienlamarche.ca
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/julienlamarche
IM: [hidden email]
Also on Facebook

RE: Fwd: Next Ottawa OSGeo meeting

Sampson, David
I'm in...

Snow is melting and my ski odyssey for this season is drawing to ma
close.

Cheers

Most likely I will be coming, but probably late.  There's a Social Tech
Brewing Company meeting at 17:30 at the Parliament Pub.

Julien

2008/3/29, Andrew Ross <[hidden email]>:

> +1 for the 3rd.
>

>  Andrew

I have booked our usual room, upstairs at the Fox and Feather pub, for
6pm Thursday April 3rd.

-jeff

Re: Fwd: Next Ottawa OSGeo meeting

Jeff McKenna-2
..and it should be a fun night with the big Toronto-Ottawa hockey game
on at 7:30pm!  :)

-jeff