Fwd: MS4W version 3.2.0 available

jmckenna
Administrator
Forwarding this message to the Mapbender community (as MS4W contains
both Apache and PHP custom compiled, with all modules and extensions
needed by Mapbender).

Re: Fwd: MS4W version 3.2.0 available

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Jeff,

congratulation for the release of MS4W version 3.2.0!

It refers to Mapbender3 in Version 3.0.5.3 which still has performance
issues on windows.

http://www.ms4w.com/download.html

We are working on the next release of Mapbender3. Hope the next version
will then be integrated in MS4W. I will provide all necessary
information in time.

Thanks Jeff for the support.

Astrid

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

FOSS Academy Winterschule 2017
20.-24.03.2017 in Bonn
Alles Wichtige zur Erstellung einer GDI in nur 5 Tagen!

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
  Eifelstraße 7
  53119 Bonn