Fwd: MOTION: start OpenLayers 2.13 release process

Fwd: MOTION: start OpenLayers 2.13 release process

Bart van den Eijnden
Forward for Chris. Thanks.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org

Begin forwarded message:

From: Christopher Schmidt <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [OpenLayers-Dev] MOTION: start OpenLayers 2.13 release process
Date: April 25, 2013 2:02:06 PM GMT+02:00
To: Andreas Hocevar <[hidden email]>
Cc: Bart van den Eijnden <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email] list" <[hidden email]>

+1 from me -- though this won't go to the dev list becuase of my email settings,
so someone should forward it on my behalf.

-- Chris

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 01:48:02PM +0200, Andreas Hocevar wrote:
+1 from me obviously :-)

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:59 AM, Bart van den Eijnden
<[hidden email]> wrote:
With no more open issues and tickets for the 2.13 milestone, and all the
unit tests now passing, I'm requesting the PSC on behalf of Andreas and
myself to vote on actually starting the release process, and releasing
2.13-RC1.

Andreas and I will share the release manager role for this one.

TIA.

Best regards,
Bart

--