Fwd: [Linux-aus] Software Freedom Day - 19th September 2020

Fwd: [Linux-aus] Software Freedom Day - 19th September 2020

John Bryant
Celebrating Software Freedom Day with Linux Australia :)

Date: Saturday the 19th of September 2020
Time: Talks starting at 10:00am and wrapping up about 6:00pm
Location: Online with Big Blue Button - Main Talk Room: https://bbb.freesoftware.org.au/b/fsm-hbo-gf9-43s - Community Chat Room: https://bbb.freesoftware.org.au/b/fsm-dxk-cs1-2ct
Meeting Tips: Mute microphone when not speaking. Headsets recommended to reduce feedback if you will be speaking. If you are having difficulty hearing or being heard there is a chat stream available. If you want to ask a question during the presentation either ask it in the chat or use the “raise hand” button.

Links and further information:
- SFD Australia: http://www.sfd.org.au

Thanks

Sae Ra