Fwd: Introduction and My MS4W Installation Video

Fwd: Introduction and My MS4W Installation Video

jmckenna
Administrator
This is a video tutorial done by a young student (aged 13-17 years old)
as part of OSGeo's involvement in the Google Code-in program, and
installs Mapbender!  So special, really special.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv6KRiBjVp8

-jeff