Fwd: [Incubator] incubation committee, and participating projects, budget planning

Fwd: [Incubator] incubation committee, and participating projects, budget planning

Jachym Cepicky
Hi guys,

can we put together budget request for our (still planned) sprint?

Jachym

Re: Fwd: [Incubator] incubation committee, and participating projects, budget planning

jorge.dejesus
Hi to all

We could line up with

Tom Kralidis will be there and would be nice to meet him . We could ask for a budget mainly to  attend this code sprint but then we need to know who would like to attend and how many days. I think it will be mainly Jachym, Luis, me, Jonna, people from the birdcage project ??? I have open a doodle [1]

Also what would be our objective??? Program WPS 2.0.0

Cheers
Jorge
[1] https://doodle.com/poll/42tvpdtci2uidk88

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Jáchym Čepický <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys,

can we put together budget request for our (still planned) sprint?

Jachym

Re: [Incubator] incubation committee, and participating projects, budget planning

Carsten Ehbrecht-3
… are you planing to go to the FOSS4G 2018 in Dar es Salaam, Africa?

http://2018.foss4g.org/index.html

For Birdhouse we are planing to submit a talk. If you prepare a workshop for FOSS4G maybe we can support your work. Not sure who is going to be there from us, but Nils probably will do … he is currently working in Cameroon.

I’m interested in the coding spring 2018 in Bonn. But I don’t promise yet if I will go …

Cheers,
Carsten
--
Carsten Ehbrecht
Abteilung Datenmanagement

Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH (DKRZ)
Bundesstraße 45 a • D-20146 Hamburg • Germany

Phone: +49 40 460094-148
FAX:   +49 40 460094-270
Email: [hidden email]

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Ludwig
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 39784

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: [Incubator] incubation committee, and participating projects, budget planning

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Hi all,

I am at the GISTAM conference until the 19th, after that it would be nice to attend the code sprint.

Do you know if it is possible to sleep at the BaseCamp itslef?

Cheers.
--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Molenweg 4

[...]

It should be possible to sleep in the base camp

So we will have probably  code sprint with 3/4 people... basically travelling from Europe, so it shouldn't be that much money.

My suggestion is to add also 2000euros to the 2018 budget

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2018

in the base camp, a camper for 2 people is 65e/night --> 1 week --> 455e  for 2 people,  If we have more than 2 people then it compensates to get an airbnb (I personally prefer to get an appartment from an arbnb)

Since we are travelling in the EU so expect 150e per person per travel?

Comments ?

Jorge

On 17-11-17 14:59, Luí­s Moreira de Sousa wrote:
[...]

I added some 2000e for pywps on

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2018#OSGeo_Projects

But adding a random value to a wiki sounds a bit strange for me, is there a better and more formal process of proposing budget/ request support for pywps???