Fwd: [Incubator] Motion: Accept pygeoapi as an OSGeo Community Project

Fwd: [Incubator] Motion: Accept pygeoapi as an OSGeo Community Project

Tom Kralidis
Hi all: per below we have been approved as an OSGeo Community project!

Thanks for everyone's help in getting us here so far and looking forward
to continued collaboration.  Note I've added an OSGeo Community project
logo to https://pygeoapi.io

..Tom

Re: Fwd: [Incubator] Motion: Accept pygeoapi as an OSGeo Community Project

Just van den Broecke-2
Great! Thanks. We need to adapt presentation now.
On 21-06-19 12:45, Tom Kralidis wrote:

> Hi all: per below we have been approved as an OSGeo Community project!
>
> Thanks for everyone's help in getting us here so far and looking forward
> to continued collaboration.  Note I've added an OSGeo Community project
> logo to https://pygeoapi.io
>
> ..Tom

Agree.  In addition, at some point soon we need to briefly regroup
and take a serious run at documentation.

..Tom