Fwd: [Incubator] GDAL, GRASS and FDO Graduation Confirmed

Fwd: [Incubator] GDAL, GRASS and FDO Graduation Confirmed

Markus Neteler
Dear PSC, Community,

the OSGeo Board confirmed graduation of GRASS today:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Thirty_Third_Board_Meeting
(minutes forthcoming).

Congratulations! We are now an official OSGeo project.

Markus

Re: Fwd: [Incubator] GDAL, GRASS and FDO Graduation Confirmed

Thomas Adams
Markus,

Congratulations to you and all the GRASS developers for your hard work! Your efforts in achieving this and bringing GRASS to this level is very much appreciated.

Thank you…

Regards,
Tom