Fwd: [Incubator] Draft InCom Report22

Eli Adam
It is noted that our webpage still lacks the OSGeo Project logo.

Brian and Bob, you may want to coordinate press release with other efforts.

Eli

Re: Fwd: [Incubator] Draft InCom Report22

blammo

All,

Press Release: Brian already has a copy of our (SharedGeo) press release, which will go out once the GeoMoose version has been posted by him.

OSGeo Logo: As to the OSGeo Project logo.  My suggestion would be to add it to the top of the right hand Table Of Contents column, preferably above it as a permanent location.  Should I put in a Ticket for adding this?

Bobb

--

Jody Garnett