Fwd: [Geomoose-users] GeoMoose monthly meeting

Fwd: [Geomoose-users] GeoMoose monthly meeting

Eli Adam
It is unlikely that I'll make the complete meeting.  I might be able to make a portion of it.

Best Regards, Eli

Re: Fwd: [Geomoose-users] GeoMoose monthly meeting

Brian Fischer

Not sure I will make it either as it’s Halloween.

Brian Fischer

Principal | GIS Project Manager

Houston Engineering, Inc.