Fwd: GeoNode PSC

Alessio Fabiani-2

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Federico Gianoli <[hidden email]>
Date: mer 13 giu 2018 alle ore 14:00
Subject: [GeoNode-users] GeoNode PSC
To: geonode-users <[hidden email]>, geonode-devel <[hidden email]>

Dear list,

many thanks to Alessio for the introduction.

The procedure to receive the candidatures will start tomorrow 14th June at 00:00 and it will close on 20th of June at 23:59 Central Europe Summer Time (UTC+2).

Everyone interested to be part of the PSC of GeoNode, must send the candidature on both the GeoNode Devel and Users mailing lists.

All the received candidatures will be collected and presented at this link in the arrival order:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1GqI0EE-adMB5bNF8ElB6rXQTlE0nDLcJNwVrfezzGqs/edit?usp=sharing

The voting week will start on 21st of June at 00:00 and it will close on 27th of June at 23:59 Central Europe Summer Time (UTC+2).

Everyone must express 5 preferences via e-mail privately ONLY to my personal e-mail [hidden email]

I undertake not to disclose preferences and to maintain your anonymity in the selection of candidates.

At the end of the procedure, all the received e-mails with your votes will be deleted.

Thanks

Federico

==

==
Ing. Alessio Fabiani

@alfa7691
Founder/Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A - 55054  Massarosa (LU) - Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39 331 6233686

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.