Fwd: [GRASS-user] Cross-post: Grass - Qgis raster color problem

Fwd: [GRASS-user] Cross-post: Grass - Qgis raster color problem

Mark Seibel
I found the same problem with GRASS rasters only in QGIS.

in the raster symbology, look at how the word "Red" is blue and the word "Blue" is red.

if you want it to look right on the screen, flip the bands accordingly in the symbology.  if you want it to print right, leave it as it is and print.

Mark

On 7/16/07, Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:
nikguitar wrote on 07/16/2007 02:20 PM:
> Hi all, I'm trying to visualize in Qgis a raster from a grass project using
> the grass plugin. I can see the raster but the color palette is wrong. The
> raster is a etopo2
> (<a href="http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/mgg/global/relief/ETOPO2/ETOPO2-2001/" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/mgg/global/relief/ETOPO2/ETOPO2-2001/ ), so here I
> have negative and positive values. In grass I changed the colors and the
> raster looks very nice but when I try to visualize it in qgis the colors are
> completely different. Is like Qgis would has cut the negative colors . Any
> advices?

Maybe related to this bug?

Markus