[Fwd: [Foss4g2010] Community Program Review at FOSS4G 2010]
Dear deegree community,
please consider to support your open source project by voting for
deegree related talks at FOSS4G 2010 in Barcelona .
The more deegree related talks actually end up in the conference
programme, the better for the project as it will increase visibility and
perception of deegree in the world.
This will eventually be good for every user of deegree. The more people
use the software, the higher the number of developers implementing new
Presentations by active members of the deegree development crew are:
* deegree project report: past, present, future
* Introducing deegree 3 WPS
* New Features of deegree iGeoDesktop
* deegree3 WFS: Advanced support for complex application schemas
Presentations by users of deegree are:
* Deploying and securing Spatial Data Infrastructures (SDI) with GISpatcher
* Implementing INSPIRE with FOSS4G: a Success Story
* AGI SDI Server - an integrated open source platform for spatial data
* Comparison of SOS-Servers: 52°North, UMN and deegree
Please vote for deegree presentations, even if you may not be able to
make it to Barcelona this September.
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: [Foss4g2010] Community Program Review at FOSS4G 2010
Datum: Sun, 2 May 2010 21:12:01 +0200
Von: Lorenzo Becchi <[hidden email]>
At FOSS4G 2010 the community and conference registrants will have an
opportunity to read through and score potential presentations prior to
the selection of the final conference program.
There is enough room in the conference schedule for 120 presentations.
The conference committee will use the aggregate scores from the
community review process to help choose which presentations to accept,
and to assign presentations to appropriately sized rooms.
The top quoted presentations will receive a special attention from the