Fwd: [FOSS4G-Oceania] presentation videos

Fwd: [FOSS4G-Oceania] presentation videos

Cameron Shorter

For those of you who wanted to attend our FOSS4G-Oceania event - you can catch the videos online ...

Re: [Geo4All] Fwd: [FOSS4G-Oceania] presentation videos

Sergio Acosta y Lara

​Wow! I wish I had more time to watch ALL these videos... Big thanks!

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY

[...]