Fwd: FOSS4G-HFX 2020 - Stage 2 Bid

Jerome St-Louis-2
Dear OSGeo Conference Committee members,

Just forwarding Karine's e-mail with the bid submission from earlier because the conference_dev list was not in the CC.

Kind regards,

-Jerome

Re: Fwd: FOSS4G-HFX 2020 - Stage 2 Bid

Till Adams-3

Dear Halifax Team, @CC

knowing to be little late on myself I can hereby confirm to have received the proposal of the Halifax team.

Till