Fwd: FOSS4G Calgary 2020

Eli Adam
Hi committee,

This was sent to me but probably should have been sent to the entire committee or Till as the Chair.  (I'm listed as the contact on some old items from previous years.)

I hope that everyone is getting their votes in to Cameron and Arnulf.  We have a high quorum threshold and the voting deadline is approaching.

Best regards, Eli

P.S. I also put these proposals in SVN, https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/foss4g/proposals/2020?rev=12759

Re: Fwd: FOSS4G Calgary 2020

Vasile Crăciunescu
Hi Eli,

I was just about to open a ticket for moving the proposals to SVN. Thank you for doing that!

Thanks,
Vasile

Sent from my mobile device