Fwd: European Commission initiative - Proposal for partnership

Fwd: European Commission initiative - Proposal for partnership

delawen
Hi,

This arrived at the info osgeo email. They mention SIGLibre, but I think they could be even more interested in main FOSS4G? Or maybe other events in Europe too?

Not sure, sharing with all of you so you can continue (if you want) the conversation.

Cheers!
María.