Fwd: Domain Renewal Notice: postgisday.rocks(Expires On:11/19/2017)

Fwd: Domain Renewal Notice: postgisday.rocks(Expires On:11/19/2017)

Jorge Sanz (OSGeo)
Hacemos algo este año?

Code sprint la semana que viene en BsAs?

--
Jorge Sanz
https://jorgesanz.net

Sent from my phone, excuse my brevity and typos
Date: 10/20/2017

Dear Jorge,

This notice is to inform you that one of your domains is expiring
soon. When a domain name expires, you will experience an interruption in service on your website, email and any other associated services. Renew your domain as soon as possible to avoid any issues with your website or email.

Details of the domain are provided below.

    Domain Name    : postgisday.rocks
    Expires on     : 11/19/2017
    Days to Expire : 30

Click the following link to renew

http://www.namecheap.com/cart/addtocart.aspx?producttype=domains&action=renew&domainlist=postgisday.rocks

For more assistance, please see our "How to renew your domain" video tutorial at
https://www.namecheap.com/support/knowledgebase/article.aspx/239/35/how-can-i-renew-my-domain
Should you have any questions or concerns,
please contact us at  https://support.namecheap.com/

Namecheap had added a few new services that may interest you. Feel free to sign up for our monthly newsletter to keep informed or take a moment to browse Namecheap.com to see what's new. Looking for something specific? Contact us and we will point you in the right direction to fit your needs.

Sincerely,
Namecheap Team
http://www.namecheap.com/

*plus $0.18 ICANN Fee for .COM and .NET domains; renewal pricing for all TLDs
can be found at https://www.namecheap.com/domains.aspx

Re: Fwd: Domain Renewal Notice: postgisday.rocks(Expires On:11/19/2017)

María Arias de Reyna-2

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 8:26 AM, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hacemos algo este año?

Code sprint la semana que viene en BsAs?

Codesprint de fotitos en  twitter, me apunto.

Yo es que no hago nada de postgis últimamente, no sé con qué aportar. Y me van a poner asado y vino delante de las narices, como para centrarme en otra cosa...