Fwd: Cron <www-data@tracsvn-dev> [ -x /usr/share/awstats/tools/update.sh ] && /usr/share/awstats/tools/update.sh

Alex Mandel-2
Can someone make a ticket on this.

Thanks,
Alex

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Cron <www-data@tracsvn-dev> [ -x
/usr/share/awstats/tools/update.sh ] && /usr/share/awstats/tools/update.sh
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 01:20:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cron Daemon <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]

Error while processing /etc/awstats/awstats.conf
Create/Update database for config "/etc/awstats/awstats.conf" by AWStats
version 7.0 (build 1.971)
 From data in log file "/var/log/apache2/access.log"...
Error: Couldn't open server log file "/var/log/apache2/access.log" : No
such file or directory
Setup ('/etc/awstats/awstats.conf' file, web server or permissions) may
be wrong.
Check config file, permissions and AWStats documentation (in 'docs'
directory).

Re: Fwd: Cron <www-data@tracsvn-dev> [ -x /usr/share/awstats/tools/update.sh ] && /usr/share/awstats/tools/update.sh

Regina Obe
No need for a ticket.  This is coming from tracsvn-dev on osgeo4 which is a 9/5/2019 snapshot image of trac-svn.  I shut of the cron job after.

Though I am puzzled it was erroring at all.  I will check before we do a final move of track.

Error while processing /etc/awstats/awstats.conf Create/Update database for config "/etc/awstats/awstats.conf" by AWStats version 7.0 (build 1.971)  From data in log file "/var/log/apache2/access.log"...