Fwd: Charter member nomination for Alessio Fabiani

Fwd: Charter member nomination for Alessio Fabiani

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Alessio Fabiani nomination by Jody Garnett. The 2017 member
nominations list was updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Charter member nomination for Alessio Fabiani

Jeffrey Johnson
Wholeheartedly support Alessio's nomination +1 ... another person I
just assumed was already a member. He has been very instrumental in
the growth of the geonode community in the last years and now is a
very key contributor to our project.

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 4:55 AM, Vasile Craciunescu
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Forwarding Alessio Fabiani nomination by Jody Garnett. The 2017 member
> nominations list was updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Simo D
+1 for Alessio as well, I agree with Jeff and I thought he was a member already.

Regards

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Forwarding Alessio Fabiani nomination by Jody Garnett. The 2017 member
> nominations list was updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Simone

Re: Fwd: Charter member nomination for Alessio Fabiani

Paolo Corti
+1 here as well, I though Alessio was already a charter member as well.
Alessio is a great expert - since many many years - of GeoServer and
now of GeoNode, and makes a tremendous effort in these OSGeo projects
communities.
He is always helping people on mailing lists and he is an awesome developer

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Simone Dalmasso
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 for Alessio as well, I agree with Jeff and I thought he was a member
> already.
>
> Regards

>> Wholeheartedly support Alessio's nomination +1 ... another person I
>> just assumed was already a member. He has been very instrumental in
>> the growth of the geonode community in the last years and now is a
>> very key contributor to our project.
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 4:55 AM, Vasile Craciunescu
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Forwarding Alessio Fabiani nomination by Jody Garnett. The 2017 member
>> > nominations list was updated [1].
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> > Vasile & Jeff
>> > 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>> >
>> > [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer
web: http://www.paolocorti.net
twitter: @capooti
skype: capooti

Re: Fwd: Charter member nomination for Alessio Fabiani

Massimiliano Cannata
+1 for alessio

Maxi

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1 for Alessio as well, I agree with Jeff and I thought he was a member
> already.
>
> Regards

>> Wholeheartedly support Alessio's nomination +1 ... another person I
>> just assumed was already a member. He has been very instrumental in
>> the growth of the geonode community in the last years and now is a
>> very key contributor to our project.
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 4:55 AM, Vasile Craciunescu
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Forwarding Alessio Fabiani nomination by Jody Garnett. The 2017 member
>> > nominations list was updated [1].
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> > Vasile & Jeff
>> > 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>> >
>> > [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra

Campus Trevano, CH - 6952 Canobbio

Tel. +41 (0)58 666 62 14

Fax +41 (0)58 666 62 09

[hidden email]

www.supsi.ch/ist

Re: Fwd: Charter member nomination for Alessio Fabiani

Marco Minghini
+1 for Alessio. I met him first when he gave a GeoServer half-day course in 2012. In addition to his great work as a developer, his talks at local and international FOSS4G events are always inspiring.

Marco

Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - DICA
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32, 20133 Milano (Italy)
+39 02 23996409

+1 for alessio

Maxi

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1 for Alessio as well, I agree with Jeff and I thought he was a member
> already.
>
> Regards

>> Wholeheartedly support Alessio's nomination +1 ... another person I
>> just assumed was already a member. He has been very instrumental in
>> the growth of the geonode community in the last years and now is a
>> very key contributor to our project.
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 4:55 AM, Vasile Craciunescu
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Forwarding Alessio Fabiani nomination by Jody Garnett. The 2017 member
>> > nominations list was updated [1].
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> > Vasile & Jeff
>> > 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>> >
>> > [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Tel. <a href="tel:+41%2058%20666%2062%2014" value="+41586666214" target="_blank">+41 (0)58 666 62 14

Fax <a href="tel:+41%2058%20666%2062%2009" value="+41586666209" target="_blank">+41 (0)58 666 62 09

[hidden email]

www.supsi.ch/ist

Re: Fwd: Charter member nomination for Alessio Fabiani

Angelos Tzotsos
+1 for Alessio!
Angelos

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1 for Alessio as well, I agree with Jeff and I thought he was a member
> already.
>
> Regards

>> Wholeheartedly support Alessio's nomination +1 ... another person I
>> just assumed was already a member. He has been very instrumental in
>> the growth of the geonode community in the last years and now is a
>> very key contributor to our project.
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 4:55 AM, Vasile Craciunescu
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Forwarding Alessio Fabiani nomination by Jody Garnett. The 2017 member
>> > nominations list was updated [1].
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> > Vasile & Jeff
>> > 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>> >
>> > [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member

Re: Fwd: Charter member nomination for Alessio Fabiani

Simone Giannecchini
+1

Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==
Visit http://goo.gl/it488V for more information.
==
Ing. Simone Giannecchini
@simogeo
Founder/Director

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39  333 8128928

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003
nel/i file/s allegato/i sono da considerarsi strettamente riservate.
Il loro utilizzo è consentito esclusivamente al destinatario del
messaggio, per le finalità indicate nel messaggio stesso. Qualora
riceviate questo messaggio senza esserne il destinatario, Vi preghiamo
cortesemente di darcene notizia via e-mail e di procedere alla
distruzione del messaggio stesso, cancellandolo dal Vostro sistema.
Conservare il messaggio stesso, divulgarlo anche in parte,
distribuirlo ad altri soggetti, copiarlo, od utilizzarlo per finalità
diverse, costituisce comportamento contrario ai principi dettati dal
D.Lgs. 196/2003.

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely
for the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be
confidential or proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of
privacy act (Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New
Data Protection Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any
disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or either
dissemination, either whole or partial, is strictly forbidden except
previous formal approval of the named addressee(s). If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact immediately the sender by
telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the information in this message
that has been received in error. The sender does not give any warranty
or accept liability as the content, accuracy or completeness of sent
messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes made after they
were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission, viruses, etc.