Fwd: Charter member nomination: Michael Terner

Fwd: Charter member nomination: Michael Terner

Vasile Crăciunescu
We confirm that Michael Terner accepted the nomination by Sara Safavi
and Regina Obe. The 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Charter member nomination: Michael Terner

Andy Anderson-3
I second the nomination!

— Andy

> On Sep 3, 2017, at 1:19 PM, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> We confirm that Michael Terner accepted the nomination by Sara Safavi and Regina Obe. The 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

R: Fwd: Charter member nomination: Michael Terner

Maria Antonia Brovelli
I warmly second the nomination of Michael!
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

Nominee: Michael Terner, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

I would like to nominate Michael Terner for OSGeo Charter Membership. I
imagine I will not be the only person nominating Michael this year, but
I would be remiss if I did not. Michael, of course, co-chaired FOSS4G
2017, and his leadership was an integral part of the event's massive
success. Having known Mike for many years, I can speak personally to his
passion for and dedication to growing the open source geospatial community.

On 8/25/17 5:29 AM, Regina Obe wrote:
 > Name: Michael Ternier
 >
 > I would like to nominate Michael Ternier for OSGeo Charter Membership.
 > Michael has been a strong supporter of OSGeo projects for a number of
years.
 > The company, AppGeo, which he co-founded has been using FOSS4G tools
for a
 > number of years  and have been sponsors of several OSGeo events.
He's given
 > talks on building your product around FOSS4G software.
 >
 > Just recently he was the Co-Chair of FOSS4G 2017 where he did much of the
 > legwork of putting out the proposal, doing the budget, garnering funding
 > from many sponsors (I think FOSS4G2017 hit a record on sponsorship), and
 > also making everything come together.
 >
 > He has something special that we are short on in OSGeo, and that is the
 > ability to bring the conversation of FOSS4G to the business decision
makers
 > and how it can streamline their business processes.
 >
 >
 > Thanks,
 > Regina

Re: Fwd: Charter member nomination: Michael Terner

Andy Anderson-3
MT has put his background here:

        https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Michael_Terner

— Andy

> On Sep 3, 2017, at 1:22 PM, Andy Anderson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I second the nomination!
>
> — Andy
>
>> On Sep 3, 2017, at 1:19 PM, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> We confirm that Michael Terner accepted the nomination by Sara Safavi and Regina Obe. The 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Vasile & Jeff
>> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>>
>> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Venkatesh Raghavan
+1 for Michael Terner's nomination as Charter Member.

Venka

On 9/4/2017 2:19 AM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> We confirm that Michael Terner accepted the nomination by Sara Safavi
> and Regina Obe. The 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP
> [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Sanghee Shin

Definitely second this nomination!

Cheers,

신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
http://www.gaia3d.com

보낸 사람: [hidden email]
보낸 날짜: 2017 9 6일 수요일 오전 8:55
받는 사람: [hidden email]
참조: [hidden email]
제목: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Charter member nomination: Michael Terner