Fwd: Charter member nomination: Lyzi Diamond

Fwd: Charter member nomination: Lyzi Diamond

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Lyzi Diamond nomination by Sara Safavi. The 2017 member
nominations list was updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Charter member nomination: Lyzi Diamond

María Arias de Reyna-4
+1

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 10:46 AM, Vasile Craciunescu
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Forwarding Lyzi Diamond nomination by Sara Safavi. The 2017 member
> nominations list was updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Jorge Sanz (OSGeo)
+1 jorge

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Forwarding Lyzi Diamond nomination by Sara Safavi. The 2017 member
> nominations list was updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Victoria Rautenbach
+1

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 6:11 PM, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 jorge
>

> On 5 September 2017 at 10:49, María Arias de Reyna <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> +1
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 10:46 AM, Vasile Craciunescu
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Forwarding Lyzi Diamond nomination by Sara Safavi. The 2017 member
>> > nominations list was updated [1].
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> > Vasile & Jeff
>> > 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>> >
>> > [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Jachym Cepicky

+1

On Tue, 5 Sep 2017, 18:32 Victoria Rautenbach <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 6:11 PM, Jorge Sanz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1 jorge
>

> On 5 September 2017 at 10:49, María Arias de Reyna <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> +1
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 10:46 AM, Vasile Craciunescu
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Forwarding Lyzi Diamond nomination by Sara Safavi. The 2017 member
>> > nominations list was updated [1].
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> > Vasile & Jeff
>> > 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>> >
>> > [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

K.Bott
[pardon the delay, catching up on email as the school year starts up...]

+1 this nomination.

-kbott