Fwd: Charter Member nomination for Daniele Strigaro

Fwd: Charter Member nomination for Daniele Strigaro

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Daniele Strigaro nomination by Massimiliano Cannata. The 2017
member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Charter Member nomination for Daniele Strigaro

Ing. Milan P. Antonovic
Hi all,
I second this nomination.. +1 for Daniele!

Cheers

 _Milan

On 30/08/17 15:15, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> Forwarding Daniele Strigaro nomination by Massimiliano Cannata. The
> 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Fenoy Gerald
I second this nomination.

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay

> Le 30 août 2017 à 15:15, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Forwarding Daniele Strigaro nomination by Massimiliano Cannata. The 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Venkatesh Raghavan
+1 for Daniele Strigaro nomination as Charter Member

Venka

On 8/30/2017 10:15 PM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> Forwarding Daniele Strigaro nomination by Massimiliano Cannata. The
> 2017 member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Mirko Cardoso

+1 for Daniele

Regards,

Mirko Cardoso

On 08/30/2017 05:35 PM, Ing. Milan P. Antonovic wrote:
[...]

Assistente - Settore geomatica

Dipartimento ambiente costruzioni e design
Istituto Scienze della Terra

Campus Trevano
CH-6952 Canobbio

Tel. +41 (0)58 666 62 17