Fwd: Charter Member Nomination for Mikel Maron

Fwd: Charter Member Nomination for Mikel Maron

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Mikel Maron nomination by Jeffrey Johnson. The 2017 member
nominations list was updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination for Mikel Maron

Andrew Turner @ mapufacture
I second the nomination. Mikel has been an active promoter for OSGeo in particular and recruited me to attend Lausanne in 2006 - introducing me, and many others, to the wonderful community and projects.

Andrew
OSGeo Charter Member, 2008

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 2:49 AM, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Andrew Turner
mobile: 248.982.3609
[hidden email]
http://highearthorbit.com