Fwd: Charter Member Nomination for Manuel Grizonet

Fwd: Charter Member Nomination for Manuel Grizonet

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Manuel Grizonnet nomination by Gerald Fenoy. The 2017 member
nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination for Manuel Grizonet

Even Rouault-2

On mercredi 30 août 2017 16:05:19 CEST Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> Forwarding Manuel Grizonnet nomination by Gerald Fenoy. The 2017 member

> nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].

I strongly second Manuel's nomination.

Best,

Even

> Best regards,

> Vasile & Jeff

> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination for Manuel Grizonet

Alexander Bruy
Manuel got my support too

> On mercredi 30 août 2017 16:05:19 CEST Vasile Craciunescu wrote:
>
>> Forwarding Manuel Grizonnet nomination by Gerald Fenoy. The 2017 member
>
>> nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>

> I strongly second Manuel's nomination.
>

> Best,
>

> Even
>

>> Best regards,
>
>> Vasile & Jeff
>
>> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>

>> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Alexander Bruy

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination for Manuel Grizonet

Angelos Tzotsos
I want to second Manuel's nomination.
I am surprised he is not a charter member already.

Angelos

On 08/30/2017 04:21 PM, Alexander Bruy wrote:

> Manuel got my support too

>> On mercredi 30 août 2017 16:05:19 CEST Vasile Craciunescu wrote:
>>
>>> Forwarding Manuel Grizonnet nomination by Gerald Fenoy. The 2017 member
>>> nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>>

>> I strongly second Manuel's nomination.
>>

>> Best,
>>

>> Even
>>

>>> Best regards,
>>> Vasile & Jeff
>>> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>>> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017
>>> 34970 Lattes
>>> Tél. fixe : +33 (0) 4 67 43 09 95
>>> Tél. portable : +33 (0) 6 70 08 25 39
>>

>> --
>>
>> Spatialys - Geospatial professional services
>>
>> http://www.spatialys.com

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination for Manuel Grizonet

rashadkm
Hi,

+1 for Manuel's nomination.

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Tél. fixe : <a href="tel:%2B33%20%280%29%204%2067%2043%2009%2095" value="+33467430995" target="_blank">+33 (0) 4 67 43 09 95
Tél. portable : <a href="tel:%2B33%20%280%29%206%2070%2008%2025%2039" value="+33670082539" target="_blank">+33 (0) 6 70 08 25 39