Fwd: Charter Member Nomination for Eddie Pickle

Fwd: Charter Member Nomination for Eddie Pickle

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Eddie Pickle nomination by Jeffrey Johnson. The 2017 member
nominations list was updated [1].

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination for Eddie Pickle

Marc Vloemans-3
+1 for Eddie Pickle
(Shocking that he was not a charter member already.....,)

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans

> Op 9 sep. 2017 om 08:36 heeft Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Forwarding Eddie Pickle nomination by Jeffrey Johnson. The 2017 member nominations list was updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Simo D
+1 for me as well!

+1 for Eddie Pickle
(Shocking that he was not a charter member already.....,)

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans

> Op 9 sep. 2017 om 08:36 heeft Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Forwarding Eddie Pickle nomination by Jeffrey Johnson. The 2017 member nominations list was updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Simone

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination for Eddie Pickle

Michael Smith
Indeed, very shocking. A big +1 for Eddie
----
Michael Smith

US Army Corps
Remote Sensing GIS/Center
[hidden email]

>(Shocking that he was not a charter member already.....,)
>
>Kind regards,
>Marc Vloemans
>

>> Op 9 sep. 2017 om 08:36 heeft Vasile Craciunescu
>><[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>>
>> Forwarding Eddie Pickle nomination by Jeffrey Johnson. The 2017 member
>>nominations list was updated [1].
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Vasile & Jeff
>> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>>
>> [1]
>>BlockedBlockedhttps://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017Bloc
>>ked

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination for Eddie Pickle

Sanghee Shin

+1 for this nomination!

신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
www.gaia3d.com

보낸 사람: [hidden email]
보낸 날짜: 2017 9 10일 일요일 오전 1:58
받는 사람: [hidden email]
참조: [hidden email]; [hidden email]
제목: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Charter Member Nomination for Eddie Pickle

+1 for Eddie.

Angelos

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 3:11 PM, Michael Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:

Indeed, very shocking. A big +1 for Eddie
----
Michael Smith

US Army Corps
Remote Sensing GIS/Center
[hidden email]

>(Shocking that he was not a charter member already.....,)
>
>Kind regards,
>Marc Vloemans
>

>> Op 9 sep. 2017 om 08:36 heeft Vasile Craciunescu
>><[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>>
>> Forwarding Eddie Pickle nomination by Jeffrey Johnson. The 2017 member
>>nominations list was updated [1].
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Vasile & Jeff
>> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>>
>> [1]
>>BlockedBlockedhttps://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017Bloc
>>ked

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member

http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Fwd: Charter Member Nomination for Eddie Pickle

Simone Giannecchini
+1

Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==
Visit http://goo.gl/it488V for more information.
==
Ing. Simone Giannecchini
@simogeo
Founder/Director

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39  333 8128928

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003
nel/i file/s allegato/i sono da considerarsi strettamente riservate.
Il loro utilizzo è consentito esclusivamente al destinatario del
messaggio, per le finalità indicate nel messaggio stesso. Qualora
riceviate questo messaggio senza esserne il destinatario, Vi preghiamo
cortesemente di darcene notizia via e-mail e di procedere alla
distruzione del messaggio stesso, cancellandolo dal Vostro sistema.
Conservare il messaggio stesso, divulgarlo anche in parte,
distribuirlo ad altri soggetti, copiarlo, od utilizzarlo per finalità
diverse, costituisce comportamento contrario ai principi dettati dal
D.Lgs. 196/2003.

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely
for the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be
confidential or proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of
privacy act (Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New
Data Protection Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any
disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or either
dissemination, either whole or partial, is strictly forbidden except
previous formal approval of the named addressee(s). If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact immediately the sender by
telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the information in this message
that has been received in error. The sender does not give any warranty
or accept liability as the content, accuracy or completeness of sent
messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes made after they
were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission, viruses, etc.